Monday 3 August 2015

Mad on this Month

Yes I know it is only just into August but I am just addicted to...

Pinterest!  And yes I am very late to the party on this one but I kept coming across it on Facebook and just signed up last Saturday.  Firstly I looked at all the hair and beauty inspiration and naturally made a board for that.  Then came the wedding ideas!  No, I am not engaged or planning a wedding but this is fun.  I can see why so many brides just need Pinterest, it's very neat.
Now I'm at a point in my life where im starting to think about moving out, so of course I am now matulously planning each room with the help of Pinterest.  And it's so great how you can clearly see a person's tastes in one snapshot and share things with them that you may not know they like as well.  My personal decor taste is modern with a twist or touch of French feminism.

Also I couldn't leave fashion and shoes out so there is of course a board for each.  I'd love to see some your pin boards!

So please follow away and don't forget pin...

https://www.pinterest.com/elsybaby/

No comments:

Post a Comment