Monday 1 August 2016

Mad on this Month; Pokemon Go

Of course I have been partaking in the new, well old craze of Pokemon!  As a kid I watched the tv program and had a few of the playing cards but I wasn't fully into the video games and details of the Pokemon evolutions.

Now I'm fully into it.  I love evolving the low powdered Pokemon to their stronger counterparts.  I never learnt all the names  of the Pokemon back in the nineties so I'm learning now and having fun in the process.  

I love that it gets everyone out and about searching for Pokemon and hatching eggs by walking 2km, 5km or 10km.
Everyone can tell when you are playing the game which is good and bad.  You can makes loads of friends into the same things or look a bit wierd wandering around with your phone.

I plan to collect a Pokemon of every evolution.  Gotta catch 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment