Monday 8 August 2016

Netflix and Chill

I love Netflix, it's a modern marvel.  You can watch almost anything you imagine but unfortunately it doesn't have things like Geordie Shore or any other English gems.

My top programmes are as follows;

1) Once Upon a Time - my favourite fantasy series with lovable characters and unpredictable storylines.  Basically it's full of everyone's favourite fairytale characters trapped in our world with no memories of their lives.  All 5 seasons are on there following stints on serval channels.

2) Jane the Virgin - I love this programme as its easy to watch and get into but it keeps me on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen to Jane next.  It has made me cry but it has also made me laugh so definitely recommendable.  It's like Ugly Betty with the Spanish culture netting the modern American world.

3) Orange is the New Black - This really interests me because you get attached to all the characters but they are convicted criminals!  The back stories go through how they got inside and it only makes you like them more.  Warning - there is a lot of lesbian action in there so if that makes you feel uncomfortable, maybe skip it.

4) Pretty Little Liars - How could I leave this out?  It's a teen classic and I have only really watched the first season, so I've got a lot of catching up to do!  This is like a teen murder mystery mixed with a classic high school setting.

5) The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmit - Another easy watch with this American comedy that follows a girl in New York after she was rescued from a doomsday cult.

No comments:

Post a Comment