Sunday 31 May 2015

Mad on This Month - May

This month and the past few months I have been crazy for make up!  But I must show you my 2 favourite products.


First up is the number 7 highlight stick called Instant Radice Highlighter in the lighter shade. (They have a gold bronze one too)

 I love this because it gives your skin a shimmer not so much glitter and it's in a nice pinky tone.  I use it on the bridge of my nose, my cheekbones, brow bone, Cupid's bow and sometimes my chin or forehead.  It's great for summer as an accent to your tan!


 And lastly the Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo gel cream eyeshadow in the shade, bronze on bronze.

I love this shade as it is similar to one in the MUA make up palette that is a definite dupe for Urban Decays Naked pallette.  This cream shadow is shimmery and lasts a long time, I often use it under eyeshadows a primer to make any colour last all day.


I highly recommend both products especially if they are on 3 for 2 in Boots.  A number of beauty bloggers/you tubers put me on to these products especially www.velvetgh0st.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment