Now I'm not the best at foundation I will tell you all the tips and tricks I know to make it a little bit easier.
- Prime your skin, it's good to have a skincare routine but before you start applying any make up you should start with a clean face so it is important wash your face with soap and water or cleanse your face with cleanser, toner or micelle water. Then apply moisturiser, primer or both so that your make up has something to stick to.
- Next I personally conceal my under eyes with the garnier eye roll on and pat it in with my ring finger as that has the most delicate touch.
- To pick the perfect foundation you need to match the colour to your neck in natural daylight and sometimes you just have to mix two shades together.
- When applying the foundation I tend to use a foundation brushes and blend all over my face and neck equally.
- I also conceal any areas with blemishes after foundation and blend with my finger.
- It is very important to set at least your concealer with powder so that it doesn't budge and this will take any shine away from the T zone (forehead, nose & chin).
P.S sorry its not actually Monday.