- For longevity and minimal creasing, always use a eyeshadow primer or a long wear eye cream/stick like the Maybelline 24 hour colour tattoo.
- Always use different shades to define your eyes.
- Stick to a maximum of 3 different colours
- The best way to open your eyes up is to use a pale eyeshadow in the inner corners and the darkest shade on at the outer corners.
- BLEND! Whatever colour or type of eye product you use definitely blend and build up the coverage to give the best finish. This can be done with your fingers, an eye spatulas or eyeshadow brushes.
- Matt verses Shimmer; Matt shadows can be used all over the lid or in the crease if using a shimmer shadow in the centre of the lid.
Monday, 4 January 2016
Mini Make up Tip Monday; Eyeshadow
Your eyelids are where you can really express yourself and go crazy with colour. Weather you wear your favourite colour or just neutrals, you can make your eyes look amazing. My top tips for your eyeshadow are as follows;