- To make your lips look fuller use a lip liner, similar coloured lipstick and lip gloss in the centre of your lips. And just like Kylie Jenner, nude shades work best for plumping.
- Nude shades work best when you have a bold smokey eye or bold eye look.
- Bright shades light purple, red and hot pink work best if you have a lighter eye make up perhaps with fluttery eyelashes.
- Lip balms under your lipstick can make it last longer but also could make your lipstick glossier.
- Liquid lipsticks are all the rage right now and usually comes out Matt but still very moisturising as it doesn't fully dry. These are best if you want a Matt look but get dry lips.
- Lip glosses are also really moisturising and can add a touch of colour without being too solid.
Monday, 25 January 2016
Mini Make Up Tips Monday; Lips
Lips are sometimes the first thing people see especially if you have red lipstick on. There are also loads of different options to choose from, like gloss, satin or Matt finishes and any colour. So here's when to use those options;